Benchmark – Population Needs Intervention Development
|Benchmark – Population Needs Intervention Development|
The purpose of this assignment is to develop an intervention to target a community health need.
There are 17 types of interventions that can be used by public health nurses. To address the health issue or disparity of health identified during your Community Health Needs Assessment Report in Topic 4, develop an intervention plan to target that need.
To report your intervention plan, create a 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentation, not including the title and reference slides, that addresses the following information:
- Description of the population chosen.
- Data used in determining health need.
- Summary of which interventions are already in place for this community health need.
- Detailed description of the intervention targeted to the population.
- Rationale for developing this intervention.
- Evidence-based resources to support intervention.
- Identification of all stakeholders, including the community.
- Description of the steps that will be taken to ensure the intervention is culturally sensitive to the community and population.
Include three to five resources in your Benchmark – Population Needs Intervention Development presentation.
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this Benchmark – Population Needs Intervention Development assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.