Critical Thinking Case Study: Ministry of Health (MOH) of Saudi Arabia vision and Strategy (100 points)
For this assignment, you will write a research paper exploring the Ministry of Health’s vision and strategy to improve healthcare delivery for all citizens throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Please see MOH website for more info about vision and strategies of improvements:
consider the following topics in your assignment:
- Interoperable electronic health records.
- Equitable care standards
- Quality and performance standards
- Governance and accountability.
For each of the 3 above topics:
- Provide an overview of the MOH vision and strategy for that topic.
- Explain the importance of the topic and how it will improve healthcare quality and safety in Saudi Arabia.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- 5 to 6 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Formatted per APA and Saudi Electronic University standards.
- Provide support for your work with in-text citations from a minimum of 6 scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these references.
- Provide full APA references for the sources used, along with appropriate in-text citations.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all Critical Thinking Case Study: Ministry of Health (MOH) of Saudi Arabia vision and Strategy assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.