DNP-801A Doctoral Strategies Essay and Attestation
Doctoral Strategies Essay and Attestation
The doctoral learning process is uniquely autonomous and requires self-imposed initiative to investigate, gather information and orient yourself to the expectations of the program. In order to be successful, it is important to develop strategies to maintain a healthy balance in your academic, professional, and personal life DNP-801A Doctoral Strategies Essay and Attestation.
The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on the “Doctor of Nursing Orientation Webinar,” the doctoral dispositions, and the resources introduced to you in this topic in order to prepare a plan to be a successful learner.
- Attend the “Doctor of Nursing Orientation Webinar.”
- Read the “Doctoral Dispositions and Acknowledgement of Review” document attached in the assignment.
- Read the “Direct Practice Improvement Project Groups and Associated Milestones,” “DNP Learner Expectations,” and “DNP Direct Practice Improvement Project Recommendations,” located in the DC Network.
- Explore the APA resources, including the APA Style Guide, located in the Writing Center in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. DNP-801A Doctoral Strategies Essay and Attestation.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
- Learners will submit this assignment using the assignment dropbox in the digital classroom. In addition, learners must upload this deliverable to the Learner Dissertation Page (LDP) in the DNP PI Workspace for later use.
After attending the “Doctor of Nursing Orientation Webinar,” reading the doctoral dispositions, and reviewing all of the resources indicated, write a 500-750-word paper including the following:
- Discuss what concerns you have about matriculating through a DNP program, and insights you gained from the “Doctor of Nursing Orientation Webinar” that helped mitigate those concerns.
- Describe what your expectations are for the program and what challenges you might anticipate. Identify personal strengths and explain how these will help you persevere in the DNP program.
- Outline a plan that you can use to be successful as a DNP learner. Include strategies for time management, autonomy, and self-directed learning. DNP-801A Doctoral Strategies Essay and Attestation Explain how you can utilize the resources introduced in this topic to help you become more proficient.
Provide confirmation that you have attended the “Doctor of Nursing Orientation Webinar,” read the “Doctoral Dispositions and Acknowledgement of Review,” and familiarized yourself with all the listed resources, by completing the “Acknowledgement of Review” statement below and copying/pasting it to the bottom of your reflection paper.
Acknowledgement of Review:
I, (INSERT NAME), verify that I have reviewed doctoral dispositions, attended the Doctor of Nursing Orientation Webinar, and have accessed and reviewed the Direct Practice Improvement Project Group and Associated Milestones, DNP Learner Expectations, DNP Direct Practice Improvement Project Recommendations, and the APA, PowerPoint, and writing resources in the Writing Center of the Student Success Center DNP-801A Doctoral Strategies Essay and Attestation. I agree to uphold the doctoral dispositions and comply with the expectations of the program.
Attachments DNP-801A-RS1-DoctoralDispositionsAcknowledgementofReview (1) DNP-801A Doctoral Strategies Essay and Attestation