Ethical and Environmental Responsibility
- In a Word document
- Review the Debate Issue on page 192. Describe the pros and cons of each stance described. Your answers should total two to three paragraphs for each stance. Each paragraph should contain three to five complex sentences.
- Write your answers to the following questions about Case 5, “New Belgium Brewing: Ethical and Environmental Responsibility,” beginning on page 434. Your answers should total one to two paragraphs for each question. Each paragraph should contain three to five complex sentences.
- Describe the circumstances that led to New Belgium Brewing Company’s focus on social responsibility.
- Explain whether you believe New Belgium Brewing Company’s focus on social responsibility provides a key competitive advantage. Ethical and Environmental Responsibility.
- Describe the environmental issues New Belgium Brewing Company manages. Why has the company taken such a strong stance regarding sustainability?
- Does New Belgium Brewing Company’s focus on sustainability come at the expense of other social responsibilities? Explain why or why not.
- What lessons can be learned from New Belgium Brewing Company?
- My book is Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making and Cases; 10th ed, by O.C. Ferrell, J. Fraedrich, and L. Ferrell, 2015. Ethical and Environmental Responsibility.