Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) Outbreak Investigation
As an epidemiologist investigating a Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) outbreak, you have been tasked with developing a 12 items questionnaire to investigate the situation. You will also write a brief report that explains the questionnaire.
Your report should address the following:
- An explanation of your questionnaire
- Why you selected the questions you used on your questionnaire – in other words, why the questions are important to your investigation, and what information you hope to uncover
- The target audience of the questionnaire (i.e., the respondents), and why you chose them
- The location of the target audience.
- How you will distribute the questionnaire.
Be sure to include general and specific information you would need to know from those you are interviewing.
Your questionnaire and paper should meet the following structural requirements:
- The questionnaire should consist 12 questions.
- The paper should be two pages in length, not including the cover sheet, reference page, and questionnaire pages.
- Conclusion to be written at the end of the report.
- Formatted according to APA.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from 6 scholarly articles in which some articles are about MERS CoV in Saudi Arabia.
- Your scholarly articles should be within 5 years.