Psychotherapy with Groups and Families (NURS – 6650) – Walden University
We can handle the following for Psychotherapy with Groups and Families (NURS – 6650) – Walden University course or any other course, just place your order with us and you will love our work.
- Discussions – initial posting and/or response postings to colleagues?
- Assignments – someone to handle your weekly assignments and guarantee you quality and plagiarism free papers?
- Midterm and final exams – Someone to handle the online exams?
- Practicum Journal Entries and assignments – Who do you trust to write your papers?
Which Psychotherapy with Groups and Families (NURS – 6650) – Walden University topic/Week do you need help in? We have everything covered from the first week to the eleventh one. Just give us the instructions and relax.
- Week 1 – Legal and Ethical Considerations for Group and Family Therapy
- Week 2 – Family Assessment and Phases of Family Therapy
- Week 3 – Experiential and Narrative Family Therapy
- Week 4 – Structural and Strategic Family Therapy
- Week 5 – Solution-Focused and Cognitive Behavioral Family Therapy
- Week 6 – Foundations of Group Work and Types of Groups
- Week 7 – Group Processes
- Week 8 – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Groups
- Week 9 – Group Therapy for Addiction
- Week 10 – Group Therapy With Children and Adolescents
- Week 11 – Group Therapy With Older Adults
This Psychotherapy with Groups and Families (NURS – 6650) – Walden University course emphasizes the concept of treatment of groups and families. Group and family dynamics and benefits associated with group and family therapy are also emphasized along with introducing the learner to techniques that can be used in group and family therapy settings. Practicum experiences focus on the treatment of the family unit as well as the provision of group psychotherapy. Managed care has ushered in a new era of effective mental health services. To that end, the psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner must know how to optimize not only his or her time, but also the treatment benefits associated with family and group therapy.
For help handling Psychotherapy with Groups and Families (NURS – 6650) – Walden University or any other course, just get in touch, we are the experts.